Wednesday 28 August 2019

YRYM HT barbecue mat makes grill easy to clean and sturdy

YRYM HT non stick BBq grill mat is Good product for grilling. Keeps grates clean and mats clean easily for next usage. These mats are great. They are great for grilling vegetables and all types of meats. They also keep your grill clean. Really like it, very supportive, the quality is very good completely beyond the expected value, the meat does not stick to the stove when grilling, very clean. barbecue Grill mats Very easy to use, I like it very much. BBQ stays stays cleaner. Bacon was so much easier. I have only used the mat on my indoor grill for hamburgers and it works very well. There was a lot of grease which can be expected but no sticky mess to my grill. There is NOTHING to not like about this product. My husband scrubs ours in the kitchen sink at least 3-4 times before discarding it. It is SO much easier that scrubbing the grill racks.


YRYM HT non stick BBq grill mat is Easy to use, great heat conductor which speeds up and evens out the grilling process. Food tastes good, easy to insert thermometer to check temperature (as opposed to a grill grate).  Only issue is that if you want to clean the mats, do it as soon as possible after removing food. Otherwise the residue becomes very hard to clean away. Love these bbq mats. I like having extra to use in reg oven as needed (catches spills from pies or to bake delicate things instead of parchment paper. Keeps inside bbq clean!plus there is no smoke (important with my bbq in a enclosed porch ) healthier for cooking foods! Also I take 1 or 2 if traveling to rental homes (no fees incurred for leaving dirty bbq- easy rinse clean mats )! We really like this mat for our grill. We had been looking to replace the ones we've had for several years and could not find that maker so decided to try this one and we are very pleased! These works really well. I used it to cook fish and it did a good job of helping the fish cook on the grill without sticking like it usually does. Easy to clean.


YRYM HT barbecue mat is a great invention. It’s so easy to clean and sturdy. I love how it keeps all my meat clean and I didn’t have to clean the grille before grilling. The mat serves as a plate for the meat. All the burnt part was easily remove as you can see in my video. What’s great about this mat is that it’s useable, just simple put in the dishwasher after use and it’s all cleaned. The package comes with 3 big mats, but I only needed 2 to cover my grille. This would make a great gift for a housewarming or bridal shower. I am quite happy with the purchase of this grill mat. Helped me to cook my chicken pretty good and with amazing grill marks. Also, easy to clean it after use. Now I have no problem using the public grill with this. overall I recommend trying this one if you are thinking of having some grilled chicken.


Whether on our old rusty grill at home, or the grill on the fire pit when camping, our food cooks well and stays clean. It washes in a jiffy with just a cloth or sponge. We’ve also used it for eggs and toast while camping. I’d definitely buy again, but they don’t seem to wear out. So convenient to use, my food doesn't stick or cause a mess. I used it while camping, on the grill and that changed my mind about grilling. Love these!! Saves a big mess on grill when bbq'ing .still get the "grill marks".easy to clean. Pretty good size. hubby likes grilling more now. You still get grill Marks without things falling through the mat. Easy clean just heat up and wipe off with a paper towel. If it's really stuck on use a wet napkin and let it burn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment