Thursday 15 August 2019

review of YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking

I always wanted to try YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking but was always worried the juices would leak through. So I just got it to test it out and I was beyond amazed when just a couple of layers of this paper managed to keep all the juices sealed in for a perfect brisket. I have read so much things about aluminum foil that I have been moving away from cooking with foil so this is a perfect solution. I love this product it’s just the perfect size for wrapping medium sized briskets and average size ribs. It doesn’t tear like most and is very good at keeping moisture in I would definitely recommend! I use this paper for wrapping meats towards the end of the smoking process. Fantastic product! Really like this item! It's just as advertised and very useful around the kitchen and fire pit. We were recently gifted with a large piece of deer meat. We rolled out the butcher paper and went to work cutting the meat into cooking portions. I'm glad to have it in the pantry.


I used YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking pork ribs. Easy to use, does a good job keeping the moisture in the meat, good price. I'll be using this paper the next time I smoke a brisket. It was suggested by professional cooks who smoke meat every day, that after smoking for several hours, I wrap the brisket in this paper for an additional hour to further tenderize the meat. Great product. Have used it twice since I have purchased it and this is the only way to smoke brisket in Texas. I mainly purchased this roll for BBQ uses. It’s a must item to have to tenderize(break through stall) meat without drying them out while retaining good bark on the meat. Works great. The roll is big enough to last many cooks. This butcher paper is quite good. I get to use it when smoking brisket and my kids love using butcher paper for drawing. One of my buddies was blown away when I told him how affordable it was. For the brisket, it allows it to get a great bark without drying out.


Great quality product, I use it very often. Got butcher paper to try for free from seller. What else can be said but purchase from this seller if you need butcher paper. This stuff is awesome! Hold up great and helps hold in the flavors better. Also for the price you get a huge roll of it! I've become a huge fan of pink butcher paper for smoking brisket. I lightly trim my brisket, sprinkle about a cup of kosher salt & pepper on it, and smoke it at 225. After a nice bark has formed and the brisket has gone through the stall, I wrap it tightly in butcher paper and put it back on the smoker until it jiggles like jello and a meat probe inserts like it's going into soft butter, when the brisket gets up to about 200. I then wrap it in a towel and put it in a cooler (still hot -- no ice) to rest for a few hours. Then cut it across the grain, immediately before serving. It comes out incredibly tender, tasty, and juicy, with an excellent bark. I've tried skipping the butcher paper, and the bottom of my brisket overcooks and it's nowhere near as juicy.


Very nice butcher paper,well worth the price! I wrapped this in my brisket for the last hour and let it rest for another hour in the paper. And my brisket came out the moist it’s ever been! Super stoked on this butcher paper for future smokes for brisket and ribs. First time wrapping brisket in butcher paper... brisket came out super moist and juicy. Will never use foil again. Would definitely recommend This is a nice size roll of butcher paper. Perfect for wrapping your meat. Like that it is USA made. Perfect grade of paper for wrapping a brisket..Turned out perfect. was a hit at a party I served at. Just what my husband needed. He makes a great brisket, and this is perfect to have on hand. Hard to find this item in a store near us.

No comments:

Post a Comment