Tuesday 13 August 2019

Non stick grill mat makes BBQ easy to clean

The barbecue grill mats are great! we weren't sure if these would work, but after one use we were delighted! Easy scrub our grill. Thanks for a great product! I would have given this 5 stars, only it is not as easy to clean as expected. I thought the food would wash off easily. Not true. Even in the dishwasher, the caked on drippings do not come off. That being said, this mat saves your grill from grime and cooked on food. My salmon flipped easily and was extremely moist. It was the bbq sauce from chicken that got a bit caked on. All in all, a great purchase and I would definitely recommend this product. Keeps all food juicy. Does not let grill dry out food. I can't grill without it. I wish it came in different sizes though. It says not to cut or fold or put over direct flame and sometimes it covers too much of the grill.


YRYM HT non stick grill mat has a serious design flaw : there is no where for liquids to drain when grilling foods; this creates a hazard of spilling hot juices/liquids on yourself when attempting to lift it off of a hot grill!. To alleviate this ;I punched holes in it with my ice pick. Now it works fine but I wouldn't purchase this product again. I have used my new grill mats several times this Spring and Summer and could not be more pleased with their performance! From steak and chicken to vegetables, these mats do an AMAZING job of keeping the grill totally clean and prevents juices from causing flare-ups - when you are done grilling, just wash them off as instructed and set them to dry! I have used them dozens of times in the last few months and these mats show no sign of wear whatsoever - really thick and tough material! I say don't wait another minute, get these YRYM HT barbecue grill mats and you wont be sorry - and you wont be wasting time ever again scrubbing that messy grill trying to keep it clean!!!


Just got YRYM HT barbecue grill mats and feels sturdy enough to handle my grilling. I've tried just a couple of different items and am still it the learning stage. Easy to clean (if you really need to). I'm leaning to not clean after every use though. Just read where I can cut to fit. Good quality and much thicker than other mats. Really works great for grilling salmon! No falling through the cracks of the grate and cooks up perfectly! It is exactly what it says it is, and cleans very easily, would recommend it to any grill lovers.  Grill mats came quickly and the follow up from YRYM HT was excellent! This has changed how we grill.! before these mats, it was such a hassle to clean the grill grates which made us never want to grill out. Our food now cooks faster, evenly and they are really easy to clean. We will definitely be buying more in the future.


These barbecue grill mats are a great way to finally grill asparagus and other vegetables so they don't fall through the grill. And finally chicken, fish and other lean, fragile meats don't get stuck and destroyed. But we'll be using our mats for nonstick baking in the oven (another benefit) because — unfortunately — the mats can't be exposed to flame. That sort of thing can't be guaranteed on our grill, so we'll stick to indoor cooking with our YRYM HT mats. Love it!! This mat is a must have for anyone who grills! I got 2 in the package and tried it at a cook out with friends and they loved the food! Works so well, I gave one to my good friend who grills alot also! These barbecue grill mats work great. Easy cleanup, the food still tastes great and no mess. I only wish we bought them right away when we got our brand new grill, instead of grilling a few times without the mats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment