Friday 30 August 2019

where to buy butcher paper for smoking meat

I absolutely love YRYM HT kraft butcher paper roll! I bought it to use in my English classroom to make posters, charts, etc. So far, I’ve created two awesome posters for the walls in my classroom and this paper is PERFECT. I had to color in some letters I made and some pictures with markers and the color did not bleed through the other side! This is the perfect thickness for all types of markers, it hangs perfectly (using hot glue or tape), and the value and size are unbeatable. I will definitely be shopping with this seller in the future as this amount of paper plus quality can’t be found for a better price. I HIGHLY recommend my fellow teachers try this paper out and even if you’re not a teacher, this is some awesome craft paper!


YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking meat is great for lining my birds cages. I use it to cover the grate and to cut down on cleaning. The are a variety of sizes. I use 30” W x 100’ L I also use the 17” W x 100’ L The 17” x 100’ comes with jute string for wrapping. I ordered for use for crab feast and paper was not heavy duty weight as advertised. Would work great as wrapping paper for gifts but much to flimsy do hold up under steamed crabs. Used for stage decoration for VBS. Got here very fast and has worked great so far! Used for stage decoration for VBS. Got here very fast and has worked great so far! Used for stage decoration for VBS. Got here very fast and has worked great so far! Excellent value and a quality product. I use this craft paper for a dust cover on the back of framed paintings - does the job.Very well packaged so it avoided damage during shipping and can use packaging for storage. It covered a 12ft table for a low country boil with plenty left over. Would buy again.


Used brown butcher paper to cover and protect table to be used for arts and crafts. It was perfect thickness.  I am so glad that I made this purchase! There are so many things that I can do with this paper and so many things that I can do with it. 1) It’s big enough to cover surfaces that I want to protect when my grand daughter and I get together and craft. 2) it’s sturdy enough to make envelopes of any size out of. I love those tiny envelopes for my junk journals. I have an envelope maker, so I make my own with it. 3) Junk journals pages and pockets, works great for that as well 4) Works great for wrapping as advertise. Just wrap your gift, then decorate your paper. 5) Use the paper as a base for a technique that I saw where you pour out a bunch of white acrylic paint, then flick and dot several colors of paint down onto the white paint, just keep adding colors. Then, take a few canvases, size that will fit on your “mess”, and quickly dip the canvas into the paint and pull it out. You can keep doing this with several canvasses one after another and you will be amazed at what you get! Just beautiful, but I would use about 3-4 layers of paper for this for sure, but this paper is such a good value that it’s easy to reach for and use!


Using brown butcher paper simple, sturdy kraft paper to cover tables at rustic wedding celebration. It will work perfectly for our simple, cost saving purposes and we can recycle it at the end of the day. Happy! Prompt service and the product is just what I needed for wrapping a large package! I used this to wrap Christmas gifts for individualized decorating. Worked well, only it is thick and durable so as far as tape goes, regular scotch tape holds only so so. Love this paper usable for so many different things but I used it for gift wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment